Chapter 1

Momo, Mina, Jungyeon, and Jihyo are practicing for their comeback. These are the members of MJ² from JYP. They are one of the popular rookie groups of 2016. They debuted last October 2015 with the title track My J*
-Inside a practice room, afternoon

"Five, Six, Seven, Eight! and One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight! Ya! Why did you stop dancing?" 
 Momo, Jeongyeon and Jihyo asked in unison.

*Pyororong~ The phone rang~ 5,6,7, Pick up! Pick up! Pick up! Pick up! If you won’t pick up the phone, I wouldn’t forgive you!*

"Mianhae Unnie, I heard my phone ringing, I think someone is calling."
Mina replied while looking at her phone

"Oh, It must be your boyfriend right?"  Momo said teasingly

"I don't have a boyfriend unnie, we have a 3 year dating ban 
and Mina is a good girl...............................................oh,"
Mina said with her eyebrows wrinkled

"Mina, what happened? who called?". 
Jihyo asked while walking to Mina

"An unknown number called my phone 5 times." 
Mina said in a low voice.

"It must be a sasaeng, Just ignore it and let's return to practice!"
Jungyeon suggested

"Okay, I hope it's just a wrong person calling a wrong number" 
Mina whispered to herself

"And five, six, seven, eight,"
 The girls shouted.


While the girls are practicing they didnt notice that the phone is still ringing
ring ding dong rinngg rinngg riiinng~


-Still inside the practice room, around 6pm
The girls had just finished finished their practice. sweat is pouring and you can see that the girls really is working hard for their comeback.

"Huff  huff, Thank you for the hardwork" the girls said to each other while panting.

"Ughhh, I'm so tired, let's go home guys!" Jeongyeon exclaimed while lying on the floor

"I'm hungry... should we order some food before going home?" Momo asked

"Okay, let's order food then go home." Jeongyeon replied


 The girls are packing up and is about to close the practice room when they noticed mina is still standing inside

"Mina, why are you still there? let's go home and eat before Momo turns into a dragon"  
Jungyeon said jokingly.

"Ummm, Unnie look at my phone, the unknown number called 30 times today. I'm scared" Mina blurted

"Should we report it ? Taeyeon-sunbaenim is also a victim of this I think this should be stopped  " Jihyo suggested

"It's only one number so let's not report him/her maybe it's just a prank, let's go home already momo is already transforming" Jeongyeon said while looking at momo

"Raaaaaaaaaaawr, let's go home i'm really hungry"  Momo roared


"Okay, I'm gonna call manager unnie to pick us up" Jihyo said

*Beep bop bi beep bop bi bop beep bop* ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*My J is one of my favorite snsd song so i used it as a reference
*Jung Hana's Ringtone in Love Rain
*Jihyo Calling her Manager UNNIE